Advertisement

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Battle Panic Game


In Battle Panic, a new strategydefense game by Ninja Kiwi, your kingdom has been overrun by the orcish horde and it's up to you to take back what's yours and bring the fight to the enemy's homeland. In each level you begin with basic defenses and some starting resources. You have about a minute to mine or build buildings and units before the orc army approaches.

Play  Now






Watch Battle Panic walkthrough part 1: 
Watch Battle Panic walkthrough part 2: 
Watch Battle Panic walkthrough part 3: 
Watch Battle Panic strategy guide, general tips and tricks: 

1 comment:

  1. Hello.. I have visited your website.. Its really nice.. Actually i want to do advertisement on your website.. I want some space on your website to post my add.. And i will pay you for that.. If you are interested so kindly contact me on this email: rickyjames313@gmail.com
    I will wait for your reply.. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete